Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Short Sentences...

I'm starting a blog from a Man's perspective on our adoption. There are a lot of questions I have about this adventure. Maybe this blog will help someone. It is going to be short, sweet and to the point. It is going to answer important questions like:

- what is the weather like
- how long was the plane ride
- how many bags could you take
- which airport did you fly into and what did it look like
- what kind of plane did you fly on
- how much to taxis cost
- what kind of train did you travel on
- how do I charge my laptop
- where are the wi-fi hot spots
- give me the gps coordinates of your location so we can look you up on google earth
- what are the toilets like
- what do the electrical outlets look like
- what is the exchange rate
- what is the currency
- what is for dinner

and other important things...

3 comments:

The Urbans said...

Are you making fun of me?

-Charissa

Unknown said...

I'll come along for the ride

Shelley said...

Just thought I'd tell you that my husband took pictures of most of the things you mentioned...eletrical sockets, lap top plug ins, toilets, every denomination of the money(which is grivnia and where we use a dollar sign, they put UAH after the amount...also, no decimal, it's a comma), what we ate, food labels of common things like milk, the train station......and all kinds of other stuff I thought was quite useless. He DID look up our location on google earth while we were in Artemovsk and we have a picture of it with our photos! So, it must be a man thing!!! Either way, I'll read Charissa's version for the cute pictures of Ava and all the stuff us women like to hear & I'll read yours to remind me that my husband is not weird...all men think like that!
Wishing you the very best as you travel to bring your daughter home. We're praying for your family!