Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
I often wonder what Ava would say to me if she could talk. Its just amazing how she seems to communicate so well without saying a word. Here is interpretation of her actions and mannerism's:
* Oh dad! I love it when you pick me up and hold me
* Dad, watch me, I can pick up a cracker and eat it all by myself
* Dad, when you throw me up in the air like that, it makes my tummy feel like butterflies. Do it again!
* Dad, I'm so glad you came and picked me up out of my bed. I was crying because I wanted you to hold me. I'm OK now, you can put me down and I'll go to sleep now
* Dad, I sure am glad to see you! Where have you been all day?
* Dad, watch me! I can sign "Dad", "Music", "Eat", "More"! Are you watching?
* Dad, quit looking at your phone and pay attention to me. I'm about to crawl.
* Oh, yea! Please lay on your back and throw me around using your legs! I love that! It makes me laugh real hard.
* Dad, I love it when you kiss me on my neck. It makes me feel so special.